These people have no concept of even the most basic physics.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)
"New York is one of those cities that feels worth dressing up for […] I just feel like when I walk out onto the sidewalk in New York I have to just try a little harder."
It’s going to take the two of us, side by side at a time we could’ve been further apart.
This is your new September. I hope you remember that everybody else has messed up too, and today is never too late to be brand new.